Sunday, September 13, 2020

Unicorn Wishes for Christmas...

I have another fun challenge for you today!  Day 13 is here!  And it is a "Fairy Tail" Challenge.  Hee.  But I used an animal AND it is even a fairytale animal!  Here are some unicorns for you to send a magical Christmas Wish:

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Flirty Flamingo (stamped off), Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Shimmery White
Stamps: Banner Year, Hippo Happiness
Tools: Hippo & Friends Dies, Lace 3D Embossing Folder
AccessoriesGold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

How adorable are these guys?!  I paired them with the Banner Year Stamp Set.  And I just love the little holly with it also.  Those Magenta Madness unicorns just rock my world though.  😍  Look at that DARLING gold horn:

I have three girls, so this would be such a fun card to send out during the holiday time.  I may need to make more.  😀

Thank you so much for visiting!  If you haven't played along yet...I kinda think you should!  😀 This was a fun challenge that honestly...I first thought...what in the world do I want to make with animals for Christmas?!  Then this idea popped into my head and I was so excited.  I have to admit...I would never have thought of doing this without this challenge!  So thanks, Martin!


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...