Saturday, September 12, 2020

Time for a Color Challenge!

Well this is kinda funny.  The card that I posted for Day 11 almost fits the bill for Day 12 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge perfectly also!  Haha.  But I still have a new card to show you!  

Isn't that funny!  The color challenge is Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, and Crumb Cake!  I love how this one turned out with the watercolored hollies though.  They are all embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Then watercolored with Blushing Bride and Soft Sea Foam. 😍  


I love the background they are adhered to also.  I stamped it with the Buffalo Check Background stamp. And then embossed it with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder!

I hope you enjoy this challenge!  Would love to see what you're making for these fun challenges!

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know any questions you may have!  I would love to help you with all of your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...