Thursday, September 10, 2020

Starry Christmas Wishes...

Need a fun starting point to make a card?!  Start with a card sketch!  That is the challenge for Day 10 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.  And it is such a fun one!  

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Gray Granite, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock
Inks:  VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Gray Granite, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Magenta Madness
Stamps: Banner Year
Tools: Stitched Stars Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (for white twine), Woven Threads Sequins Assortment


I wanted to use some fun stars to wish someone a Merry Christmas.  I LOVE these Stitched Stars Dies...they work for SO many occasions.  Even Christmas!  But...I did not use traditional Christmas colors again.  😱  I just love not using them, turns out.  Haha. 

Look how cute they layer:

Love the detailed one on top of the stitched one.  And I kinda love that I threw in a little Magenta Madness splash:

Dainty Diamonds is one of my favorite embossing folders FOR SURE!  

I hope you enjoy and I hope you play along with this fun challenge!

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help with any of your papercrafting needs!  Thanks so much for visiting! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...