Friday, September 11, 2020

Festive Floral for Day 11!

 Day 11 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge!  Are you having as much fun as me?!  I love this boost to my crafting time...gives me motivation to use that creative space in my brain every day and I LOVE it.  I think we all need during this crazy year of 2020!  Who agrees?!  😀  Today's challenge is fun...all about Festive Floral.  But, once again, not so much your traditional colors.  I mean...I did do a take on tradition...pink is in the red family and I used a soft green.  So for you traditional lovers...this one is for you!  😉

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Floral Essence, A Wish For Everything
Tools: Perennial Flower Punch, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Poppy Moments Dies, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesGold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Shimmery White Embossing Paste

 

I love this Perennial Flower Punch so decided to use that for this Festive Florals Challenge.  I also use the Poppy Moments Dies for a little background leaf...

The flowers are all embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and then watercolored with Petal Pink ink.  The background was watercolored with Soft Sea Foam Ink. 

The background was done with Shimmery White Embossing Paste & the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks.  I LOVE this stuff.  Adds such a fun pop and texture to your projects!  

I hope you enjoy this challenge and I hope you play along!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

I hope you enjoy and thank you for visiting!  I would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...