Monday, September 21, 2020

A Bit of Classic Christmas with Wild Rose:

Time for a classic Christmas card today...using a non-traditional Christmas stamp set.  Day 21 is all about "Classic Christmas" and I decided to use the To A Wild Rose Stamp Set & the coordinating Wild Rose Dies.  So much fun!  I used some more traditional colors to make this Classic Christmas card...

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Gold, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Stamps: To a Wild Rose
Tools: Wild Rose Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Sponges, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (gold thread), Woven Threads Sequins

Gold is classic Christmas, right?!  I hope so...because I went all in with the Gold!  😀  I embossed them in Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and then sponged some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint over them to make them all glittery. 


I threw in some Cherry Cobbler because that is a pretty classic Christmas color, but then I also had to lighten things up with some Pool Party.  Because why not?!  Right?!  😀

I hope you are enjoying this challenge and are playing along! 

 

Thank you so much for visiting and please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...