Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A Little Stocking Paper Piecing...

Day 2 in the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.  (I seriously still can't believe I am typing the word Christmas.  Haha.)  This one is a fun one...it is a technique challenge...Paper Piecing!  You could do this in quite a few ways.  For my card today, I stamped it a couple of times, once being on Designer Series Paper.  And then cut out just a piece of it and added it to the larger one..."piecing" it together:

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tag Buffet, Peace & Joy
Tools: Greenery Embossing Folder, Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Water Painters
AccessoriesClear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold Hoops Embellishments

I also used the FABULOUS Gold Hoops Embellishments.  Because they are so much fun!!!  I just love how it makes this cute wreath on this card...

And look how cute that Paper Piercing is.  I watercolored the top, toe, & heel.  But that Designer Paper stocking just makes it!  Swoon! 😍

I hope you enjoy & I hope you participate too! 😀  I want to see what you make!

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you order any crafting supplies!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...