Thursday, September 3, 2020

Candy Cane Stripes for Candy Cane Christmas...

 Day 3 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge!  I actually really like this challenge and did my own spin on it.  Candy Canes are striped and usually red & white (I know there are also lots of other fun colors too!)...so that is where I went with my card.  Pink and white stripes for the win!  😊

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold
Inks:  Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Memento Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Peace & Joy
Tools: Joy Dies, Water Painters
AccessoriesGold Stampin' Emboss Powder, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots

This looks like a Candy Cane Christmas card, right?!  It just may be my Christmas card this year.  I kinda love it.  😁  Let me show you some of the details closer.  The stripe was just made with Magenta Madness cardstock, layered onto Whisper White cardstock.  I love the strip of Gold Foil too...kinda makes it all pop. 

 

I used the Gold Foil so it would coordinate with the fun embossed greeting.  I LOVE LOVE the stamp bundle used on this card, Peace & Joy Bundle...

I embossed the word and then cut out using the coordinating dies.  Swoon, right?!  😁  Love the Magenta Madness berries also.  

I hope you enjoy!  This was a fun challenge and I would love to see what you do with it!!!

 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I am here to help!  I can also help you with any supplies that you need!  Don't hesitate to reach out!  💗

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

StinkerbellSteph said...

Love love love!!!!! Such a fun and fresh holiday!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...