Saturday, September 19, 2020

Arrange A Wreath Card Sketch...

I love a good card sketch!  I know, I know...I've said that before.  😀  But I do!!!  And we get another one for Day 19 of this 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge!  Yay!  And this one is a fun one! 

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Inks:  Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Vellum, Champagne Foil Sheets, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Peace & Joy
Tools: Joy Dies, Wreath Builder Dies, Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folders
Accessories: Woven Threads Sequins, Linen Thread

As soon as I saw the sketch, the Wreath Builder Dies called to me.  😂  So what is a girl to do, but answer that call and use them?!  Hee.  And I just needed to use these bright colors...after yesterday's color combo challenge.  Hee.  So I used Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, and Granny Apple Green.  Look how gorgeous they all are together...especially with the neutral wood paper (from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper) and Whisper White mixed in with it.  There is even a Vellum layer at the bottom to add a little texture:

Isn't it gorgeous?!  And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper pack!! It is a good thing it is a DOUBLE pack (you get 24 sheets!!!) because I will go through a lot of this!  😀  I have to admit...the little dot pattern (Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folders) is SOOO cute and adds such a fun & delicate detail next to the more rustic wood planks. 

And can we talk this Champagne Foil Sheets?!  Oh man...I LOVE them!  It is such a great metallic color! 

I just love this little wreath, the pop of Coastal Cabana behind it, and the fun little details.  Also...I can NOT get enough of those Joy Dies!!!  The whole Peace & Joy Bundle I use more than any other Christmas product, I think.  😍  I. LOVE. IT!!!


One more glance at the full card:


And now what are you going to make with this card sketch?!  (Or what have you already made if you are working ahead?!  😀)  I want to see! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...