Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I'm Here For You...With Winter Winds:

Well, it is time for another 30 day card making challenge with my friend, Martin!!!!  What?!  Yay!  Remember last time that we did this?  It is so much fun!  Downside...it is a Christmas one!  I am NOT ready for winter!  Not even a little bit.  I am a SUMMER girl...through and through.  So what does this mean?  Well...I am still playing along for sure!  But...they are not going to always be traditional Christmas stuff.  😁  I hope you follow along and participate, because it is going to be FUN!  

Today's challenge is Day ONE and it starts with a Winter Winds challenge!   A little bit gag for me...hee...but...I love this card!  So there's that!  

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks:  Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Misty Moonlight
Stamps: Here's A Card
Tools: Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Pine Tree Punch, Water Painters, Sponges
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (twine), Self-Adhesive Snowflakes, White Stampin' Emboss Powder

I love the blended background (just used ink and sponges!  Then splattered some water on it and blotted it off) and pop of white trees. 

I chose this sentiment...

 
...because I know I need extra support in the winter.  😉  I am sure there are other summer people too that need some "Winter Winds" support as well!  So now I have a card for the occasion.  😀  (And that embossed background...with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder!...is just so perfect with it!)
 
I don't love snow, but for the record...I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes!   They are FANTASTIC and GORGEOUS!  😍😍😍


I hope you enjoy and play along with this fun challenge! Can't wait to see what you do!

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...