Thursday, September 24, 2020

Ink Blending With Many Layered Blossoms for TGIF 283:

It is Friday!  And time for another TGIF Challenge...this time it is a Designer Takeover!  Fabulous Tami Hewlett has inspired us with a fun technique challenge...Ink Blending!  Have you tried it before?!  Basically...you just take so ink and some Sponge Daubers or Sponges or your fave blending tool and blend that ink onto some cardstock!  It is really easy and so much fun!  So many looks you can achieve!  Then you can simply use the cardstock on your project, or die-cut images or punch from it, and so much more!  I've also used ink blending before to make fun things, like a sun that you can see in THIS POST.  Today, I just did a "rainbow" background.  And I LOVE it!  

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Purple Posy, Whisper White
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Purple Posy, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Vellum
Stamps: Blossoms In Bloom
Tools: Many Layered Blossoms Dies, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Sponges, Heat Tool
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (gold thread), Woven Threads Sequins

One of my fave things to do with an Ink Blended piece is to drop water on it after its all blending.  Then I dab it off and it leaves those fun droplets.  


I added some stamped flowers and a gold bow just for a little accent.  But honestly...you wouldn't need it.  The background with the fun flowers over it are just as fun.  😊

What do you think?!  I can't WAIT to see what you make!!!  And here is your official challenge invite!!! Make a card or project with Ink Blending, and head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog and submit it!  We LOVE seeing what you make!  💗

Have any questions?!  I would love to help you  with anything you need!  Just drop me a message and I will get right back to you!  Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you enjoy this card!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...