Monday, September 14, 2020

Peace On Earth...

 Day 14 of this 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge is right in my wheelhouse.  An emboss resist technique challenge...why, YES PLEASE!  😁  This one kinda filled my heart with a lot of feelings though.  First...let me show you my card:

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Champagne Foil Sheets
Stamps: Beautiful World, Peace & Joy
Tools: Joy Dies, Celebration Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Linen Thread, Whale of a Time Sequins

I am sure you can imagine why "Peace On Earth" brought on a lot of feelings for me.  This year has been a bit of a disaster in a lot of way.  (Yes, I know there has been good as well.)  Our country is SO divided on so many things and the whole globe is dealing with a pandemic.  It is a LOT of this feeler heart of mine to take.  Some days I have done well.  More days, it seems...yeah...not so much this year.  So yes...Peace On Earth would be amazing.  

But back to the crafty part...I loved doing the emboss resist on this card!  I used a totally non-Christmas set (Beautiful World) and paired it with a FABULOUS Christmas bundle (Peace & Joy Bundle) to make a card that really, you could use all year long...right?!  😃  Those embossed and then watercolored over globes are SO much fun!  

And that die set, Joy Dies, is my FAVORITE!  I LOVE the typography!  So much!  And layered word dies...oh my heart is swooning!  😍

Just a few more pics of the details:

And one last peek at the card!

I kinda love this challenge!  Hope you will come play along!


If you have any questions, please let me know!  I would love to help you with all of your papercrafting needs!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net


No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...