Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Swap Card...

This was the swap card I made for our meeting on Saturday. I made this card before I designed the Mother's Day class. (Or a card similar to this.) Then I turned that card into the front cover for our Mother's Day stationary holder. Then I turned it back into a card. Added a few things (like the scallop under the Groovy Guava ribbon), and back into a card it goes! :) All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Live Your Dream
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Old Olive marker, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper (LOVE IT!), Vintage Brads, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Slit Punch, Double Stitched Groovy Guava ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I love how well this stamp set goes with Afternoon tea. Great work!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the layout & colors in your card. I really like the scallops on the CC piece in the background. Nice touch!!

Kristine said...

So glad I bought this paper and stamp set :) Thanks for the inspiration.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...