Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Invite...

My daughter's birthday is this Sunday, and we are doing her party on the 31st! And AHHHH! I haven't sent out invites yet! How bad am I?!! Anyway: I finally decided on an invite last night. Now I just have to get them all made. :) Thought I'd share what I'm doing though. I wanted to keep things simple. :) And I wish I loved this more....but it will hopefully grow on me. :) It's what I came up with and have to go with. (Is that bad?!) Hope you enjoy! All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Here is the cupcake up close and personal. I have to say, I love cupcakes. :) Maybe I'll make her a cupcake cake. Haven't thought that far yet.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Cute!! I wish we could be there. I can't believe it's her bday! FUN!!!!!

Chrissy said...

I think they are too cute. I have to say I loved Mason's until I got all 45 made and then I didn't like them quite so well---hope the party goes good!!!

Chrissy

Megan said...

I think they are way cute! I can't wait to make Mikelle's 1st birthday invites!

GINA said...

Cute as always.... LOVE IT.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Emily said...

CUTE! I love the cupcake!!! I love to eat cupcakes too! they are my fav!! :)

Kristine said...

Love it. I guess I should say thank you - for helping me to see that I really needed this set :)

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...