Monday, May 12, 2008

2 Pocket Card By Patty!


Once again, PATTY has made a FABULOUS project!!! She is one talented lady. I changed mine, and used Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper with the Tart and Tangy set. I just can't get enough of this! I hope it makes it into the big catty, or it will be gone at the end of June! SO SAD!!!

Anyway: she made this 2 card holder with a latch closure, which I thought was so clever. I made mine into a 1 card holder (on the right) and then I think I'll put a gift card on the other side. (Ahhhh...that sounds like I am actually going to give this away! :) How can I?! :) ) Ok..maybe I will, one day! All supplies Stampin' Up!


Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Absolutely Fabulous

Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red textured, Whisper White

Ink: Old Olive marker, Real Read marker, Old Olive Classic Ink, Basic Black Classic Ink

Accessories: Summer Picnic DSP, Silver Brads, Round Tab punch, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches




1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Really Really Really cute! I love what you did with it! So glad you enjoyed it! Patty

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...