Monday, May 19, 2008

Obsessed with Post-It's...

Who knew a small office item (well, two small office items) could provide so much fun?! I've been having a blast with just a few Post-It notepads and mini pens. Here are a few more I made. Again, not my fave...but enjoy anyway! :) One I did, with the intent to showcase chipboard (the one in the upper left corner). I wanted to show two different ways you can cover chipboard. The first is covered with Ruby Red Craft Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then the middle smaller flower is covered with Designer Series Paper with the edges sanded and distressed. The then upper right hand corner one is using flower from Ginormous Flowers. I created a background on the Kraft with one of the flowers in that set and VersaMark. Then on the Whisper White, I stamped the 5 Petal Flower in Pretty in Pink and the leaf stamp in Certainly Celery. Then I used VersaMark and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and the 5 Petal Flower Stamp and Punch to make the middle flower.

Then here is an up close and personal pic of what I think my fave one is of these three. I think...anyway. :) It's using the big flower in the Ginormous Flowers set (I LOVE THAT SET!!!!) with the scallop punch (I think I use this every day of my life!) and then a saying from Lovely Labels stamp set. What do you think?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Those are so cute! I think my favorite is the laugh one. I love those colors together. You are so creative!

Jill said...

Super duper cute. I love them. Can you email me the dimensions. You are amazing!!!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...