Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Anniversary 9 x 9 Tabletop Scrapbook

The next class my downline and I are doing is a 9x9 Tabletop Scrapbook. We made it at our training almost 2 weeks ago and I fell in love with it! Brandi...you're amazing! :) At this class, we want to have different samples available. Basically, you use 2 On Board Chipboard Book Basics Large, and 1/2 a Simply Scrappin' Kit (plus a few other card stock sheets and some ribbon). We are using the "Home Again" kit for our class, so I decided to make one with the "Tie the Knot" kit for a sample. I love the colors in this and wanted to see what I could come up with. Well...somewhere along the way...I decided I was going to make this for my husband for our anniversary that's coming up in ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! :) Ahhhhh...how precious. (Now just don't tell him what I'm doing please. I have to find some cute pictures of us throughout the years...this is going to be the challenge!) :) Anyway: so that's what this has now become. But aren't these so dang cute! They are so fun to make, once you figure out how it's all put together! :) Here it is:

And a few other closer-up shots of a few of the pages:

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...