Monday, May 19, 2008

Pens for Post-Its

Ok...so I've become a bit obsessed making these Post-It's notebooks again. I've made them before (did them as a 3D Convention swap last year, etc, etc.), but not for awhile. I had seen a few around again, so started making them and now I can't stop. :) But some people have been asking where I got the mini pens. I couldn't remember...but just found some more. I found 12 for $4.00 at Staples. That was the cheapest I have found. They have a package of all black, and then a pack of colored. This is what they look like. Hope this helps enable some of you to make some! They are SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

By the way...I have pics of a few more of these things that I've made. They aren't my fave, but I'll post them anyway. :) Stay tuned....

1 comment:

GINA said...

Thanks again for sharing all of your idea's. It has really helped me this month with my club. You ROCK!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...