Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kristina's Color Inspiration #7

Here is the color inspiration:



Translated into Stampin' Up! colors:

Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla

And here is my creation from the inspiration:

I didn't think I would have time to do this week's inspiration, but when I saw the colors....how could I not? I LOVE LOVE these colors together! :) So I did my best to come up with something. What do you think? All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Circle of Thoughts
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Soft Sky Double Stitched ribbon, Corner Rounder, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Silver Brad, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

Made With Loving Hands said...

Hey I love the colors here, though I'm not normally into brown. Beautiful.

Bobby Sue said...

I love these colors! I like what you did with it too!

bribets said...

Really, really cute card. I'm a big fan of the ribbon-on-ribbon look...love it!

Deanna said...

Really cute card... love the little dots in the flowers... great details!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...