Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Spring Froggy Time!



I LOVE this froggy and he makes me feel like it's spring!! So since it's FINALLY been consistently warm like 2 days in a row here in Utah, I decided it's time to use him. He's just so cute. :) So I made a Post-It holder. I LOVE these things! They are so easy to make and they make it SO MUCH MORE FUN to write on a Post-It notepad! All supplies Stampin' UP! (except for the pen and post-it's)

Stamps: You're Unfrogettable

Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Always Artichoke maker

Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Accessories: Tool Kit, Sticky Strip

2 comments:

Megan said...

So Cute! You have to show me how to make those! :)

ThreadCatcher said...

Very cute. Where did you find the mini pen in that color? jmniffer

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...