Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Creation Space...


Some of you have asked to see my room. So...here you go! This has been a work in progress...getting everything organized. It's still in the "works" as well. :) But...my hubby and I (Yes...I have a fab husband that helps me organize! He does this even when it's not Mother's Day too! :) ) spent some time in here today. It's SO NOT exactly how I want it, but let's face it. It might be as clean as it's ever going to be right now. So here are pics. This is coming into my room. The next pic is my fabulous shelving from IKEA. Amazing how much you can fit in here! Then you have my desk space...from above. I usually stamp standing up so I got a counter top height table....which is FABULOUS! Then more storage and stamping space. Gotta love the IKEA rods above and I LOVE the storage in these cubes made into a desk! Then the multi colored drawers house some of my current stamps...the rest are in the closet. And yes...that is my bucket of scraps on top. I need some MAJOR organization there! Then my closet space...a bunch of stuff and a bunch of stamps. :) Gotta love it. So this is the place I spend my time creating! I know it's still a work in progress, but I love it and what we've done with it so far!!











































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, great space! I can't wait til I can expand mine a bit more :)

Mandy said...

Jealous!

Patty Bennett said...

Wow. I love it all! Can I come play at your house? ! :) Patty

Megan said...

I am so jealous! :) I can't wait to have a full room dedicated to my hobby! :)

Kristine said...

What happened to all the "stuff". Your table is as bad as mine sometimes :) It's too clean to be a stampin area - lol. I am so excited to get my room organized. It's coming along :)

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...