Friday, May 2, 2008

Carousel Note Fun

So I LOVE LOVE these Carousel Notes that are in the Mini catalog. They are SO versatile! Use them in scrapbooks as a photo mat, journaling space, etc, etc. (Cut them in 1/2, put them on the edge of a page and double the amount!) Or make a mini scrapbook out of just these and put them all on a jump ring. Or why not even make a card! :) Use the coordinating Classy Brass Pick a Petal template (because it is the EXACT size of the carousel note), match it up with the BEAUTIFUL Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper....there is no end to what you can create! :) I made this one into a card by cutting out a circle card, using the biggest circle on the Coluzzle. Anyway: I tried to show you how it opens. Hopefully you can tell! Turns out I didn't get the best pic of the actual card, but this will have to do. :) I'm about to leave for a big card making party tonight and I'm SO EXCITED! Thanks for looking! All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Carousel Notes, Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper, Classy Brass Pick A Petal, Coluzzle



2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

What a great design this is! I love how it opens!

Sears Family said...

this is gorgeous!!! I am checking out your blog and I am so excited that we will both be GSG!!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...