Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Smart Cookie 3x3's...

Sorry it's been awhile since a new post! I've been out of town. So I decided I better post a good project when I got back. :) This is a 3x3 box I made with the "One Smart Cookie" and "Tart and Tangy" stamp sets. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these and will be SO SAD to see them go in June!!! As well as the Summer Picnic DSP, Poly-Twill ribbon, etc, etc! I made this project a bit ago, and am finally getting around to post it. The first pic is the box and then the second pic is the box with the 4 cards. The envelopes are still in the box, FYI. :) Anyway: hope you enjoy! It feels good to be back and I'm looking forward to some stamping time! :)

Stamps: One Smart Cookie, Tart and Tangy
Ink: Real Red marker, Old Olive Marker, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Summer Picnic DSP, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive Poly-Twill ribbon, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Real Red double-striped ribbon, black brads

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cute. I love it. Of course. Glad you're back. Missed ya.

Megan said...

I don't know how you do it...you are gone all weekend and still have cute stuff posted...I was home and just couldn't find the time to make anything fun! :)
You're awesome! :)

GINA said...

Really cute.. Like always

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...