Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

It's mine and my hubby's anniversary today. What fun! Although, we aren't really celebrating until Thursday/Friday. My littlest bro graduates from high school on Friday and so we are going a bit early and leaving my daughter with my parents and going away for a night. I'm excited, but realized that I didn't have his anniversary card made. Well, I made him that Tabletop Scrapbook with the Tie the Knot Simply Scrappin' Kit that I posted last week, so thought I better have a coordinating card. I don't know why I'm so off these days, this really isn't my best work. But...it's getting late and I still have to pack and we're leaving early morning tomorrow! So it is what it is. :) It's a 4-1/4" square card...FYI. And all the hearts and Happy Anniversary are embossed. So again, looks better in real life! :)

6 comments:

GINA said...

Hey I hope your was better than mine. Many more happy years!!!
LOVE YA

Megan said...

Happy anniversary! Have fun w/your hubby.

brandi said...

Happy anniversary!!! You are a cute couple. Hope the b-day goes awesome next week too. I think the invite is darling!

Emily said...

I love those heart stamps...they are so useful! I always use them! CUTE!

Kristine said...

Loving this card too. You made an extra 10 cards and 10 invites - right :)

Kim Gasper said...

I love these colors and your layout.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...