Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Color Inspiration #9

It's that time again! Time for Kristina's Color Challenge! Here is the inspiration:

Colors are:

Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
What I decided to do was this:

These color are so fun and bright. So I wanted to showcase them all. So I embossed the flower in the Ginormous Flowers set that fits the 5 petal flower punch in Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. Again...a lot more shine in real life. And I've been in this big embossing kick lately as well, so I embossed the "Celebrate You" phrase in Crystal Clear. The flowers are up on dimensionals as well, so it does have some fun dimension. But I thought this turned out fun. Enjoy! All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Celebrate Everything

Card Stock: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise

Ink: VersaMark, Real Red Craft

Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Crystal Clear Embossing Powder, 5 Petal Flower Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Tempting Turquoise Brads

10 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Your card is so cute! I love the way you gave the flowers some sparkle!

Anonymous said...

This is so great!!!!! I love the color blocking!!!

chloe said...

GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

wow, such a cute card! LOVE it!

Jenn in GA said...

i like this and the IIEP really sets off those flowers.

Unknown said...

Great card!!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute--I just couldn't come up with anything at all for this challenge, but yours is great!
LeAnne

*Sally* said...

This is great! I have had a read further on down too and popped a link to your page in as you have my perfect storage solution!
Fab blog :)

Becky said...

Beautiful card! The felt flowers added just the right touch!

Deanna said...

Super cute card, great job this week!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...