Wednesday, May 25, 2016

We've Hit Double Digits!!!

At our house, we just celebrated a big day.  My oldest just turned 10!  No more single digits for her!  I kinda can't believe it.  Anyway...so my post today (and my #acardadayinMay) is the birthday card I made for her.  I actually made one again that we made at yesterday's card class...I just added her age to it...

I love this card...the colors make my heart happy!  Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.

And those shimmery numbers...made with the Large Numbers Framelits!  SWOON!!  Love. These!


So fun!  My daughter is SOOOOOO excited to have her birthday and be double digits....her excitement totally wears off of everyone in our house!  :-) 


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...