Sunday, May 8, 2016

Flirty With Flora...

I am here with more Sneak Peek stuff for my #acardadayinMay today!  This card was another one I made for the Display Boards at On Stage, and is using NEW upcoming In Colors!  Whoooo!  It is also using a fun new Hostess stamp set called "Fabulous Flora."  Here's the card...


Just did a fun watercolor background, embossed the flower image with White embossing powder than watercolored it in, and added some fun elements.


Just a quick post today, but hope you enjoy!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Click HERE to see more projects that I made for the display boards!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...