Monday, May 9, 2016

BONUS Paper Pumpkin Card...

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Paper Pumpkin?!  (Hee--only a million times you're probably saying.)  I seriously love it so much!  And this last month we got a BONUS stamp set in our kit!  Sooooo...I always send a card to my subscribers but this month I sent a BONUS card to go with the BONUS set!  Hope they enjoy...


Color Combo: Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey

Kinda distressed all the edges which was fun.  Haven't done that in awhile.  And LOVE ME SOME WASHI TAPE!!!  (This washi is a hostess item!!!)



This stamp set is so much fun!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting! I am LOVING doing this #acardadayinMay! So much fun! Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...