Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Celebration...

It was my cutie nephew's birthday party today, so for my #acardadayinMay card (make/give a card to someone every day in May)...I had to make a birthday card for him!  :-) It is a SUPER quick card but still fun to do!


I used the Balloon Celebration stamp set and coordinating punch (by far my most used stamp set/punch combo of this Occasions Catalog....possibly ever) along with the Suite Sayings (the sentiment) and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (the yellow splatter) to create it.  

Colors: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight


And inside the card I put his age with the Numbers Framelits.  SO MUCH FUN!!!


You could whip up a ton of these SO QUICKLY, in any color combo! (Although maybe not everyone would love their age on the inside of the card.  Hee.)


Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...