Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Flowering Birthday...

Another quick card for you today for my #acardadayinMay!  Super quick and simple (which is what we all need most times, right?!) ...


This is such an easy layout, you could duplicate so easily in so many ways!  The stamps I used are from the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set.

Colors:  Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake


It's amazing what a few stamps and a few accessories can do!  Spreading love can be so quick and easy!  And...those flowers are even sparkly...

(hard to see in photo...sorry!)

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!!!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.  

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love a pretty card with some pizzazz...you nailed it!

Pam said...

I love a pretty card with some pizzazz...you nailed it!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...