Sunday, May 15, 2016

Crazy For Cards Class...

I have been having a lot of fun making cards for this #acardadayinMay challenge...that I decided I would do a last minute card class with some of my favorite stamp sets before they retire!!!

SOOOOOO...who wants to come to a fun card class?!  We will be making 12 CARDS (3 each of 4 designs)!!!  Envelopes included!


Come make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs) for $20!!!  OR...get the class for 1/2 price with a $30 order!  OR...get the class FREE with a $50 order!!!

Date: Tuesday May 24th
Time: 6:00 PM
Where: My house--Kaysville, Utah
RSVP: By Thursday May 19th (just email me at designwithink@gmail.com)

Please bring Adhesive!  All other supplies will be provided...envelopes will be included!

Want to see the cards we will be making up-close?!

Hello Sunshine...



Birthday Wishes...



You Made My Day...



You Mean The World To Me...



Would love to have you come!  Let me know if you have any more questions or if you want to come! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...