Thursday, May 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin...Fun With the Stamps!!!

Had a little fun with this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit stamps today.  I send a card to my subscribers every month using the stamp stamp that we get in the kit.  First of all, here is the stamp set:


How fun and cute is this one?!  LOVE. IT!!!  Here is the card I made:


Kinda fun, right?!  Such a fun layout...take any small image and make it a fun focal point.  I colored the cakes in Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, and Pool Party.  Great color combo for male/female/adult/child/ANYONE!!!  


And here are the cards...


Just a quick/easy/and fun layout!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com. 

1 comment:

Cheap Party shop said...

Simple and beautiful info. This is the first time visiting I am visiting your site. If U want to know more about happy birthday balloons and party balloons in detail Visit
happy birthday balloons | party balloons UK

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...