Friday, May 6, 2016

Sparkly Happy Birthday Balloons...

I LOVE balloons...they are so festive and fun.  What better way to say "Happy Birthday" for my #acardadayinMay then with some fun and sparkly balloons?! ...


Now...you may not be able to see the sparkly on this card, but it's there...I promise...


I don't know what it is...but I just really love doing the sentiments like this.  I just embossed the sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock with Whisper White embossing powder, cut it out, and adhere it  to your card.  And those balloons...I stamped them onto Watercolor paper and just water colored them with Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight ink.  So fun!

I also cut out a Starburst from Vellum cardstock to give it some subtle dimension...


Hope you enjoy this card!  I know I enjoyed making it!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...