Monday, May 23, 2016

Peekaboo Peach is Almost Here!!!

Peekaboo Peach, an upcoming In Color, is ALMOST HERE!  June 1st it will be released and I can't wait!  (All my projects that I've made with these colors so far are listed under the 2016 On Stage Display Board Sample list on this page.)  Here is a quick card I made with Peekaboo Peach...a favorite color for a lot of people already...

This is also using a new upcoming set, called Affectionately Yours.  It's a fun one too!  I just watercolored these flowers with the Peekaboo ink, and then added some of the new Peekaboo ribbon. Swoon!  LOVE this ribbon!!

And doubled the flower up so it popped off the card!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...