Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Remarkable You Hello...

SOOOOO...I just may be using the "Remarkable You" stamp set for all of my #acardadayinmay cards!  Totally loving this stamp set!  Big bold floral images, SO MUCH FUN!!  Here's my card that I made/sent for today (and a side note--this one won't actually be sent until tomorrow cause I missed the post office pick-up today, but I did send some other cards this morning so it all worked out)...


I am LOVING the white card trend these days.  Seriously love.  So clean and fun to add pops of color.  And look at how much texture you can still get, from just using white...


The Tea Lace Doilies are my FAVE!!!  And they are retiring!  Sad!!! Then that circle (2 1/2"--also retiring!) is punched from the Corrugated Paper (ALSO RETIRING!!).  Add some mostly all white twine, and seriously...so much texture.  Love it.  (Since these items are retiring--you have some items to make sure you have in your stash before the leave us forever! :-) Let me know if you need any help!) Throw in some Gold Glimmer Paper, the Hello You Thin-lits, and the Rotary Stamp (for the word "friend"--this is retiring too.  Sad.) embossed on Black cardstock...and you have most of my favorite elements!  :-)


And look at that pop of pink flower!  So fun!

Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com
SaveSave

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...