Sunday, January 11, 2009

Swap Card #2

My 2nd swap card I just took the layout that I posted HERE and changed it up just a bit. Again, I used the stamp set I got at Founder's Circle. I thought it would be a fun one to use since most people won't have it...I thought they would appreciate having a sample with it before you can even order it. :) And it's fun to see a little preview, right?!


I used the same technique as the scrapbook page swap I did....I just colored in the top of the stamp and left the flowers white. This is a very simple card. I wanted to add something to it, but just ran out of time. Hope the recipients still enjoy it!
I get home today, so I will be updating with stuff from Leadership/Regionals soon!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! I bet everyone loved it! :)

lindsey s. said...

oooh, i love it ashley! i can't wait to hear about leadership! i bet it was soooo much fun!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...