Friday, January 23, 2009

Card Workshop Cards...

I'm doing a card workshop tonight and these are the cards my hostess picked from her options. :) Some of these will seem familiar. These workshops are fun because everyone gets to play with so many things! Hope everyone enjoys making them! On to the cards....
I think this one is fun and I love the colors. I've been having a love affair with Rose Red lately....don't know why. I haven't used it too much before now, but it seems to be the color I reach for a lot these days! Love it with Kraft as well! :)
I really like this one. A bit more elegant. I did not like the Raspberry Paper too much at first. I know...most people love it. After working with it a bit....I am starting to come around. It's better in smaller doses for me....like on this card.
This one is just about the same as one we made at Leadership for one of our Make and Takes. I changed just a few things. Maybe I'm a sucker for trends, but I am IN LOVE with this bird. : ) I think he is SO fresh, fun, and cute! I could look at him all day! :) Plus....he's actually really easy to use! I love that his legs are a seperate stamp from his body....and so is his beak. So you can ink them all up in seperate colors...not markers or anything needed. Love it!
I explained all about this one in THIS POST. I love this card SO MUCH! Don't know what specifically it is about it...but I LOVE it! :)
This one is a repeat I did for another big card making night for a group of demo's back in maybe Oct or something. I LOVE this one as well! :) So why not show it's face again?! :)

1 comment:

lindsey s. said...

Very cute ashley! i love the bird too... it's funny, my mom bought a journal the other day and it was covered with little birds like that and the in colors... stampin up is so on the ball! i hope your workshop was a huge success.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...