Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some card CASEing....

These cards are all about CASEing. I sometimes will save ideas that I want to use in the future and when I have a moment....I will try to get some made. Here are my attempts.
This one is copied right out of the catalog. I LOVE this stamp set (Organic Outlines) and I loved this sample when I saw it. I changed a card stock color or something, but I just love the bold graphic images. These next three are all cased from the same person. The original card that I cased you can see HERE. Since I am SO NOT in the mood to do a winter card (BRING ON SPRING PLEASE!!!), I changed it to springy but obviously kept the same layout. I like the simplicity of it, but hers was definitely cuter than how this one turned out. Maybe it was the Kraft card stock. I love that stuff. :)
I love how this could so easily be a boy/man's birthday card. You can see the original HERE. One change I think I would make maybe is stamp the "happy birthday" phrase right above the Chocolate Chip textured card stock. But I LOVE this card. I loved it so much I made a card box with 4 cards all with this idea HERE.
I have been wanting to case this one for a long time. LOVE it! I just used pink instead of Kiwi. You can see the original HERE.
Hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

These are all so fun. Thanks for sharing. :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...