Monday, January 19, 2009

IT'S HERE!!!

The NEW Catalog is HERE!!! YEAH! Here it is...

Click HERE to view the catalog and see all the WONDERFUL new things available!

Also....a NEW Decor Elements Brochure is HERE!!!



Click HERE to view this catalog and be amazed at what Stampin' Up! has come up with this time around! :)
If you would like your own copy of either of these catalogs, please just send me an email: designwithink@gmail.com. Either or both catalogs are FREE, I just ask that you pay shipping. So let me know and I'll get one out to you!
****Order from either of these catalog any day, any time!!! Just click HERE and then click on the "shop now" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Let me know if you have any questions! I can't wait to show you samples of new stuff from the catalog so stay tuned....

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...