Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Leadership Swaps...

I almost didn't make any swaps for general swapping at Leadership because of lack of time. (General swapping is where you make how ever many card fronts or 3D items you want, and just walk around and swap out with others that did the same. Organized swaps are where a specific person organizes a group of people to swap with a theme. Then you meet at a specific time and place. For example, a 12x12 double layout scrapbook swap like the one I signed up for.) Anyway: I am SO GLAD that I did! I didn't get to make many, but I got some great swaps back from the ones that I did get to make. Here are a few of them...

No name on the back. Bummer....because it's so cute!!! If you know who's this is...let me know!
Wendy Knowles made this one. She didn't put her name on the back though. Luckily I know it's hers because we hung out a bunch while we were there. Wendy...put your name on your swaps! :)

Karen Duke
Kathy Johnson

Max Conrad--one of my roomies during Leadership!

Sharon Rogers

No name on back! BUMMER! Isn't this fabulous!
So those are some of the swaps you could have received if you had gone! :) It really was an amazing time! If you have desires to go next year....let me know and I'll do what I can to help. It's totally worth it!

2 comments:

Bekki B said...

Some real fine cards here!!! Hop over to my blog for a special treat I have for you!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Looks like you got some great swaps Ashley

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...