Friday, September 5, 2008

Upsy Daisy...

Ok...so I'm LOVING this set. I also love that it's 15% off until the end of September! (So in case you were thinking you didn't need it...you do now! :) ) I'm playing around trying to come up with a swap for me to take to Founder's Circle. I need to make 145 of them! Which is a lot of work, but means I'll come back with 145 other wonderful swaps! :) I can't wait! Just one reason why I'm excited! :) Anyway: this is one that didn't make the cut...so you get to see it now instead of closer to Founder's! :) But it's still a fun card. The big scallop is made with the Big Shot. LOVE this thing! It's so great!
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Priceless, Best Yet (hostess set)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop #2 Die, white gel pen (anyone else want Stampin' Up to sell a Vanilla one?!), Oval Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

5 comments:

Megan said...

I think this card is so fun, I love the big scallop circle. I can't wait to see what else you are thinking for your swaps! :) So great, thanks for sharing! :)

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, if this didn't make the cut, I can't wait to see what DOES!!! Fabulous layout, very clever with the butterfly and trail thingy!

Conni said...

very nice, I love that you cut out the stamped image!!

C

Sherri said...

Ashley, I absolutely love this! Oh so cute! Now I got to get the scallop circle die!

Kristine said...

You didn't send me this one. I really really like it! This is one that I love :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...