Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun surprise...

I forgot to post this fun surprise I was delivered the other week from Stampin' Up! It's a travel document portfolio little thing. With the FABULOUS new Pink Pirouette ribbon tied around it along with a cute luggage tag attached. SO FUN! :) Inside was information about our trip. I've been a bit nervous about this trip the past few days but today I'm just EXCITED. (I just feel a little intimidated by all the big timer SU Demo's that will be there!) And FYI...my hubby got me a laptop that will be delivered this Wednesday, so hopefully I will be able to keep up posting a little while I'm away as well! (Although...this is my RELAX time so don't get mad if I don't post as much as I should! :) )
Here is the present. How cute!

And what a sweet luggage tag. FUN! Maybe I need to go find some new pink luggage to match?! Hmmm...there's a thought! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ahhh! I am so excited for you! When do you go? Don't be nervous, you deserve it, you do such a great job! Just have so much fun!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...