Thursday, September 18, 2008

Geez...

Ok, ok! I'M SORRY Jill!!!!! :) I did not post a picture of the stamp set because I thought that was against company policy. However....we asked Stampin' Up today and they said it was ok! SORRY!!! So here is a pic of the stamp set they gave us last night that we are using for all our make and takes. And I'm sorry that I don't have pics from today yet...I will! :) But it's late, we just got back from our business share meeting, and I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to get ready to go to Kanab to see the manufacturing plant. So I'll try to be in touch tomorrow! BUT...here is a pic of the stamp set they gave us...
And it was a FABULOUS day! Left my room late, ate lunch, made a few of our make and takes, went shopping, got back and went to our PJ business share/swap party! Just got back to our room and they had a DARLING wallet that matches our pink purse on our bed. I really could get used to always walking in my room to find a gift. I guess I should warn my husband before he gets home. :) And by the way....I bought a big carry on bag today so that I can hopefully get all my stuff home! My bag was 49 pounds coming out so I don't have any room left! :) Anyway: hope you are all doing great!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Very fun set! :)

Jill said...

Ha ha ha...I'm totally laughing out loud! Thanks for posting a pix of the stamp set.
Sure love ya. But you STILL SUCK.
MAN, you are getting spoiled tons...sounds like they do more there than on the cruise!!!!!!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...