Monday, September 29, 2008

Swapping Time...

I know by my lack of posting that one might think I haven't been stamping lately. It's quite the opposite! It's because of ALL the stamping I have been doing that has lead to my lack of posting. :) Anyway: one of the projects I have been working on is SWAPS! I signed up for two groups of Holiday Mini swaps, one using the "Happy Heart" set and one using the "Eat, Drink, and be Scary" set. So here are the cards I made...
So yes...this card is like the one I designed for my Halloween class. I am just loving this layout. It's so fun and SO adaptable. Love it! Anyway: embossed the witches hat and put a band on the hat with ribbon. I think this card is fun. Loving this color scheme too! :)

Stamps: Eat, Drink, and Be Scary
Ink: Basic Black Craft, Basic
Black marker
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White Accessories: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder
I LOVE the glitter on this card. I embossed the whole white circle. (Note: the scallop was done with the Big Shot, and the circle with the coluzzle) I smooshed that whole circle in VersaMark ink, and the embossed the whole thing (after stamping it of course) with iridescent ice embossing powder. Can I EVEN being to express how much I LOVE LOVE that stuff! :) LOVE IT!

Stamps: A Happy Heart

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Sweet Always DSP, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die, Coluzzle, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Oval punch

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Love these two cards! Some way cute ideas you have!

Megan said...

Yeah, my favorite cards. :) I love them, especially the second one! You know I am going to have to get the big shot now! :)

Michelle Denson said...

Ashley, those are adorable! You have such great ideas!!

GINA said...

Cute love the Halloween with the hat tie on it.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG adorable!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...