Thursday, September 25, 2008

Same layout, different card...

So I got this layout from Becky. I love her style. I think it's so fabulous! While I was planning my swap for Founder's Circle, I came across this layout on her blog and loved it. So I made a card using that layout. THEN I read that our swap that we were doing at FC was a holiday swap. So...switch gears and I had to make a holiday card. So I turned this same layout into a holiday card. I will post that card later, but I really did like this one and I wanted to share. It's my blog I can do what I want, right?! :) I will also share some of the swaps I got a little later as well. There are some great ones! But you don't care about all this...here is the card...
Stamps: Best Yet (hostess set), Classic Backgrounds
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic, Pink Pirouette Classic, Chocolate Chip Craft
Card Stock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Baja Breeze Patterns DSP, Clear embossing powder, Star Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Awww, I'm honored! FC looks like it was just a blast, congrats again! This card is just wonderful, and I can't wait to see what the holiday version looks like!

Anonymous said...

love your card! I esspecially love how you did the ribbon, fantastic! btw, you've been tagged :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...