Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shop Stampin' Up! WHENEVER!! ONLINE ORDERING!!!

THAT'S RIGHT! Online ordering is HERE! You can order from my Stampin' Up website anytime!!! So when you are working on those late night crafts and realize you are in need of some things, simply go online and place your order! Need to get a gift for a loved one that is dying for some new Stampin' Up supplies...go right online and get it ordered for them! If you place a minimum of $150 order, you will qualify for hostess benefits as well so you can earn FREE stuff! YEAH!!! Again...just go to my website... http://www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net/, click on the "Shop Now" button that is in the upper right hand corner, and place your order! Let me know if you have any questions and ENJOY!!!

Also, the first 5 people that place a minimum $25.00 order online from me will be sent a special present from me!
***I am only able to take orders from those in the United States. Sorry!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...