Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's all about the pieces...

Sorry I don't have any new finished projects to show you just yet. I have had swaps to work on (one of the swaps is my Founder's Circle swap...I have to make 135!!!), club projects, workshop projects, more swaps, a class to design, and did I mention more swaps?! :) But as proof that I am working on things...here is a photo of some pieces of one of the swaps I'm working on...
Isn't pink and brown the best. I'll show the finished product later! :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Busy busy girl! Well, the pieces are cute, I can't wait to see the finished projects! :)

Jill said...

You go girl! I can't wait to see everything you will get back. How fun!!!!!

Kari said...

Can't wait to see when they are finished!! Love the colors so far!

Maggie's Madness said...

saw your blog from another blogger and was wondering how u did the pink scalloped circle? can u email me maggie81076@msn.com
thanks

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...