Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm HERE!!!!

Well I'm here in St. George Utah for the Founder's Circle trip now. I can honestly say if I left right now...I'd go home happy and fulfilled! :) It's been great already, and we've only just begun. I need to get some pics taken of some cute things they have done around the hotel, but forgot my camera when I went down there. However....here is a cute door sign they had on my door upon arrival....

This makes a girl feel loved, huh?! :) Your own personal name sign with BEAUTIFUL Stampin' Up ribbon! :) I have to say...I'm SO GLAD I got this award during the "pink" year! :) Our bags are pink, everything they have given us has pink ribbon on it, the SU employees that are here are in pink, etc, etc. I LOVE IT! :) Just a quick recap of my day so far: I get to the airport and meet up with my up-up line that is also going as well as one gal in my sideline. Well....we're talking and then they point out SHELLI IS RIGHT THERE!!! (Shelli is the co-founder and president of Stampin' Up! and kinda my hero! :) ) I was so excited. After we chatted for a few more mins I couldn't stand it anymore and had to go talk to her. It was great! She is SO SWEET and genuine and just wonderful. I really do have a TON of respect for her and think she is one amazing business woman! Anyway: she sat right in front of us on the plane ride over to St. George so we got to talk with her most of the way. The best part....she was working on her SWAPS for tomorrow night! :) This is the one swap a year that she does and I'm so glad I get to be apart of it! :) (Anyone who wants to participate can make swaps for everyone in the group and then tomorrow night at our business meeting we all swap our cards. Too fun!) Anyway: we got to the hotel, and they have a nice lunch waiting for us. Then we go to the "hospitality room" where there are little buckets with pink ribbon on them (of course) waiting for us along with all sorts of candy we can fill our buckets with throughout the week. How sweet are they?! :) PLUS....we played a game (everyone plays) and once you finish the game you get a STAMP SET!! They also gave us a Founder's Circle yearbook with everyone's picture so as I've met people we are all signing them and stuff. This is just so well planned. It's amazing.

So....a great plane ride with Shelli, new friends met already, a treat room, free stamps....are you serious?! Can it get any better? I guess we'll see! Sorry for all the chatter. Just kinda want to record this experience myself and this is the best way for me to do it. :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Ashley I am so excited for you! I am so glad you are leaving such great details! I hope you get a chance to be still in all the excitement, and just take it all in and relish in the moments;) Have a wonderful stay and I can't wait for more details!
Deborah

Jill said...

You rock...what a fun time!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details. How freakin' fun. You totally deserve it. Live it up! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Megan said...

How Fun! I am so glad you are posting your experiences so we can all live vicariously( sp?) through you. :) Have so much fun and I can't wait to hear all the details!

Cute swap by the way...I love it!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Cant wait to hear more!

Sherri said...

You are awesome girl! You so deserve this! Have fun!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...