Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Founder's Circle Updates...

So more fabulous times have been had! It's just so amazing to feel the energy and excitement had here. I wonder if this hotel had any idea what it was getting in to! : ) (yes...we have the whole hotel to ourselves! :) ) We have had a great time. We had the afternoon to just hang out, and then we all met up for dinner. The tables were GORGEOUS and the meal was FABULOUS! Then after dinner people kinda broke up into different groups to do different things. Some went to movies, some just went out, but I went to a Rising Star meeting. Everyone was invited...not just the rising stars, and we took over the lobby area. Kicking myself for not getting pictures of this. But the rising stars all took a picture together with Shelli (I'll get those emailed to me so I can share later) and then we all chatted about our businesses and such. It was good to hear others ideas, how they got there, how many people how no idea how they got there, meet more people, laugh a lot, and just have a good time. I will say...we are one loud group! :) Here are some photos of the evening...
The beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful table. I wonder if anyone would notice these tablecloths were missing?! Hmmmmm... :)
The centerpiece and note from Shelli that were at each place setting.
The fabulous Shelli spoke to us right before dinner. She is SO cute!
Our DELICIOUS meal!!! It was divine.
Desert...this was great as well. We were STUFFED after they fed us all this food!
This is my amazing up-upline, Brandi. And then her sideline once removed, Wendy. These girls are great and we traveled all the way from SLC together! :) (like an hour long flight on one of those small propeller planes.)
I got to meet this fabulous Mary! She was the first ever to earn 1 million sales in her career for Stampin' Up! She is DARLING!!! When she got her million in sales, Stampin' Up treated her like a queen. They flew her out, threw her a big party, and just totally celebrated her. She deserved it and is amazing!
THEN....when we got back to our room there was ONE MORE SURPRISE!!! In the shower this was hanging...
How cute is this bag?! And matched the dinner tables! SO CUTE!!! Even better....
When I opened it up there was a stamp set!!! Three ink pads!!! And a spool of ribbon!!! (Chocolate Chip double stitched) The stamp set I have never seen before. I can't take a pic of just the stamp set, but I am sure we will use this for our make and takes so I'll take pics of those. It's a great set though...a butterfly, swirly thing, flowers, a big "friend" stamp that fits the 1 3/4" circle punch...YEAH! It's great. I guess it will be one coming up in the Spring/Summer catty or maybe a mini or something. If I find out, I'll let you know! SO MUCH FUN!!

Now we're off to go get lunch, do some shopping, etc, etc.

6 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW your so lucky being spoiled! I cant belive the lady Mary who sold 1 million OMG crazy! ANyway cant wait to hear and see more pics!

Jill said...

You totally suck!

Jill said...

Oh, and by the way, you are mean and stingy...Patty has a pix of the stamp set on her blog. At least she was kind enough not to tease us!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Oh my...How exciting! I like Jills words better though...you suck! :)

Kasia said...

wow. I guess that covers it all

Sherri said...

Oh, I am sooooo jealous! Sounds like a fun, fun time!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...