Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Projects Galore!

HALLOWEEN TREAT CLASS!!!

(These are all the projects that we're making...see the end of this post for closer up pics.)

So I'll have more pictures on my blog later from Founder's Circle (the last night, swaps I got, etc) but I forgot I didn't share my Halloween projects that I'm doing for a class this week. So I'm sharing those now. :) SORRY! Busy month! This class I'm doing this week....Wednesday night in SLC and Friday night in Kaysville. Cost is $15.00. Let me know if you want more details. Also...would do this as a "Class to go" kit if anyone is interested. Cost would be $25.00. Email me at designwithink@gmail.com if interested. (It would include all the supplies needed to make the projects. The pieces would not be stamped so make sure you either have this set or have one that could substitute! :) )

Treat box with bag of treats inside tied with matching tag.

Candy bar holder

A darling box that holds 2 mint patties decorated to match the box.

Gotta love the Big Shot! The topper for this bag of treats is made with the "Top Note" die. SO CUTE!

This Halloween card was super fun to do! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

This looks like such a fun class. You are amazing! It looks like you had a fabulous time at Founders Circle. :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Um yes I would lovvve to attend this class!!! I will catch a flight right now lol.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...