Sunday, November 3, 2019

Bunches of Thanks With Come To Gather...

Need to make a whole batch of Thank You cards for fall?!  Well look no further than the Come to Gather Suite!  The Come to Gather Designer Series Paper in this suite makes card making a breeze.  Look at how well these three patterns work!  Same layout, same card, and all with one pack of paper!!!  Even using just these three patterns of paper, you can get 72 cards from one pack...with a half a pack of paper left to use on other projects!  (Like the gift pouch I shared HERE!)  


Colors: Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Whisper White
Inks: Petal Pink, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Shimmery Whisper White, Whisper White, Pool Party, Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Gather Together
Tools: Gathered Leaves Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies
Accessories: Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, Whisper White Baker's Twine

So what do you think?  Which one is your favorite?!  I couldn't really pick a "for sure" favorite, but maybe it would be this wood grain one...


I sure do love it.  Also...fun note...I watercolored the pumpkins with Petal Pink!!!  I LOVE the subtle color it gives to the pumpkin.


Watercoloring was so quick and easy too.  I just smooshed my ink pads together before opening.  Open partway, and then use an Aqua Painter to get some of the ink on the brush trip and color away.  So quick and easy! 


Then die-cut and add to your card!  This card was one of the make and takes at my latest stamping retreats.  I loved how people got to make a variety of cards, based on what pattern of paper they got in their kit! 



Would love to hear what you think!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...